Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can I get some help finding an attorney willing to take my lemon law case??

My truck is an unsafe vehicle sold to me based on lies from small dealership. I have a lemon law case, but I can't afford to pay an attorney for representation. Can someone help me with this?? My truck has almost gotten me killed twice because it just dies out. The dealership is playing games with me. It's now at the dealership's mechanic, but I know it can't be fixed because the parts they need to make it a safe vehicle aren't available anymore.Can I get some help finding an attorney willing to take my lemon law case??
what kind of vehicle is it and it may not fall under a lemon law, depends on your state. let me know what kind of vehicle it is pleaseCan I get some help finding an attorney willing to take my lemon law case??
Have you checked online and researched the lemon law statute for your state? In some states the lemon law applies to (brand spanking) new cars only. So even if your car is a 2006, if it was previously owned at any point and time (such as a rental) then the lemon law does not apply. And any used car would not apply either. Find this out and be certain you're covered.





As far as an attorney, many states often have a non profit legal assistance hotline where you can get free legal advice between certain hours. If you're employed check your employee assistance program (EAP) if you have one. Many companies offer legal consultation to their employees either free and/or at a discount. You might be entitled to a free legal consult over the phone and an in office consultation at a discount.





Good luck.
ok first off is it a new car if not your screwed the lemon law does not cover used cars
You bought a 12 year old truck!!! You did not have it checked out by your own mechanic prior to purchase, or if you did he did not find a problem with it.





You now want to blame everyone but yourself for the problem, and want a lawyer to take the case without pay!! You say the dealer is working on the car now, but you (who of course do not know anything about vehicles when you bought the truck) now are an expert on what is wrong, and you know they can not make the truck safe.





I think you have changed your mind and want to get out of the deal. I do not think there is a lemon law case here. You are just trying to avoid responsibility for your own choices!!!
well with out a lawyer your ***** ed and the other thing you should have researched the car before you bought it
search for ';lemon Law'; lawyers in your state.start with the BBB lemon law service.





google usually brings them up..





and if it is indeed lemon law i know in CA the dealer has to end up paying any and all fee's..when its proved.

No comments:

Post a Comment