Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there a way for me to find out what cases my family law attorney has worked on?

is there a way to view public records like pleadings filed with the courts or something like that I can have access to ? i am mainly trying to look at other cases my family law attorney has worked onIs there a way for me to find out what cases my family law attorney has worked on?
It depends on what case management system (CMS) is used in the clerk's office in your county. Some systems allow case lookup by attorney name. Example: http://judicialrecords.wilco.org





Contact your court clerk to ask how to access this information.Is there a way for me to find out what cases my family law attorney has worked on?
Ask him, or go down to the courthouse where he practices and look cases that he has been involved in. Those are public records.
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment