Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has anyone ever had a lemon law case?

I recently traded my car in for a Nissan Armada and the brake light goes on while in drive. When you step on the brakes, the brakes vibrate and it seems the braking gets weaker as you depress the pedal. My atty advised to take Nissan to court rather than go thru BBB's arbitration program. Is my atty correct or is he just trying to get my money?Has anyone ever had a lemon law case?
The basic rules of 'Lemon Law' are tricky, firstly take the car back to the dealer and insist that they try to rectify the problem at there cost, if they refuse or they say they have done the repairs yet the problem's still there then threaten the dealer with 'Lemon Law'. This is a complicated law and can be used when all avenues have been tried and the dealer still refuses to rectify the problem. Be quick though as all car dealers try to weasel there way out of anything.Has anyone ever had a lemon law case?
I have a 2005 Armada and had the same problem, the dealer told me there was a recall on the brakes. The OEM brakes are not big enough,They replaced the brakes(3 months ago) I have not had a problem. If I were you I would take it to another Nissan Dealership.

Report Abuse



Check this site for more information regarding lemon laws http://www.all-about-car-selection.com/l鈥?/a>
it is hard to win those cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment