Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would be a good law case were morality is shown?

What would be a good law case were morality is shown? Also what law case or case dealing with law would show equality and what one would show in equality? ThanksWhat would be a good law case were morality is shown?
do you mean like brown v. board of education. this is the supreme court case that stopped segregation. if you want the oppistie cases, try dredd scott v. sandford or plessy v. feguson. another case that shows morality (depending on who you ask) is plyer v. doeWhat would be a good law case were morality is shown?
I think my own case would show morality, since i admitted to everything I did, knowing I could get serious time
I can't really think of one that would show morality. I suggest looking up cases that deal with torts. Maybe dealing with issues of slander or libel.





As far as equality cases. Brown v. Board of Education is essentially the benchmark in dealing with equality in race.
Your question, ';What would be a good law case were morality is shown?'; .. Abortion.. .. Where does life starts?

No comments:

Post a Comment